Our specialist inheritance team deals with the avoidance and resolution of succession disputes involving assets and property in Turkey or a Turkish domiciled person through providing the client with tailored cost effective and practical advice.
Our client base includes family members of deceased persons or other beneficiaries under a deceased’s will, executors and other professional advisers. Our Inheritance law practice and the disputes that we advise on include the following:
- Turkish inheritance and succession law
- Rights for children to share in a Turkish property on a parent’s death
- Wills and their interpretation in light of Turkish law
- Will disputes where a Turkish property is involved
- Representing the interests of a third party non family member in the inheritance